Sail for pleasure —
leave work behind.
It's the ultimate R/C pleasure cruise! Not only does the Paradise come with radio system already installed, but even the rigging has been done for you. Factory-finished, the model requires no sanding or painting... and because it's powered by the breeze, you'll need nothing more than a few ordinary "AA" batteries to get your voyage under way.
- Assembles quickly — factory-finished, with radio gear and ballast installed.
- Lightweight, strong fiberglass hull arrives beautifully factory-finished.
- Low-drag keel and boom disconnect for easy transporting.
Available in six different colors!
Choose from six exciting color schemes. Each features a sleek fiberglass hull and durable, ripstop nylon sails with printed color graphics.
Stock Number: AQUB01**
Hull Length: 26 in (660 mm)
Height: 50.5 in (1285 mm)
Beam: 5.25 in (135 mm)
Weight: 3 lb (1.36 kg)
Requires: 12 "AA" batteries
Includes an AquaCraftTM 2-channel stick radio made by Futaba®
The included 2-channel, 2-stick AquaCraft by Futaba radio provides rudder and sail control. Among its high-quality features: Servo reversing, battery status LED, and charging jack for optional NiCds.
- 2-stick sailboat operation
- Servo reversing
- Battery status LED
- Charge jack for optional NiCds
Product Reviews |
Product Brochures |
Where To Buy