Fast, Easy Fun!
Combining cool superboat styling with RTR simplicity, the Rio EP is designed to deliver fast, easy fun. Features such as a Tactic™ 2.4GHz radio system, dual breakaway aluminum rudders, 1/8" flex cable and prop shaft, a water-cooled 550 motor, a 25A ESC and a boat stand help you hit the water – right out of the box!
Battery not included
- Offshore superboat styling with a factory-applied trim scheme
- Durable, lightweight ABS construction
- Tactic™ 2.4GHz pistol-grip radio system with SLT™ – Secure Link Technology
- Dual break-away aluminum rudder system to protect transom
- Surface Drive system for enhanced control and performance
- 1/8" flex cable and prop shaft
- 550-sized water-cooled motor
- Aluminum trim plates allow fine-tuning for maximum performance
- Sealed, waterproof ESC and Receiver
- Built-in drain plug
- Boat stand
[ Click here to read the review by RC Universe ]
Stock Number: AQUB1800
Hull Length: 25.5 in (645 mm)
Beam: 6.4 in (160 mm)
Weight: 26.4 oz (750 g)
Includes: Tactic TTX240 2.4GHz radio system, water-cooled 550-size motor, 25A ESC, boat stand
Requires: 6- or 7-cell NiCd/NiMH battery & (4) "AA" batteries
TTX240 2.4GHz Radio System
- Dependable, crystal-free convenience!
Provides precise, reliable, interference-free control. Includes a factory-installed receiver, servo and ESC.
Secure Link Technology prevents the receiver from recognizing any transmitter signal – except yours!
Product Reviews |
Product Brochures |
Where To Buy