TTX300 3-Channel 2.4GHz Radio
Lightweight and comfortable, the TTX300 offers easy operation and some nice extras. Its third channel can be programmed to control any auxiliary function, including the operation of scale accessories. The TR325 receiver has a built-in fail-safe function; if the signal is lost, it returns the throttle servo to center, preventing runaways and damage to people and property. Endpoint adjustments on the steering and throttle channels let you control how much each servo is allowed to move—a feature that protects gear trains and offers new drivers more control over the throttle. Variable rate steering helps, too, by allowing drivers the chance to fine-tune response to their skill or preference. Other features include: trims, an internal antenna and fast, easy push-button linking.
The UL-1 Superior includes:
- Painted, fiberglass hull with center tub for electronics and breakaway fins. Optimized for racing and brushless power by racing champion Mike "Grimracer" Zaborowski.
- Tactic TTX300 3-channel 2.4GHz SLT radio system with:
- Tactic TR325 3-channel SLT receiver
- Tactic TSX200 servo
- Factory-installed brushless power system with:
- AquaCraft 6-pole 36-56-2030kV marine motor with aluminum water-cooling jacket and installed 4 mm gold-plated bullet connectors
- Waterproof, water-cooled 60A controller with stutter-bump warning, low-voltage cut-off* and Star® Plug battery, 4 mm bullet motor and universal radio connectors
- Efficient 0.150" flex cable drive
- High-performance GrimRacer hardware
- 3-Bladed 40 mm FRP prop