1. Fully rigged — just install the masts and connect the sail line couplers.
2. The wood deck simulates the wood planking found on full-size fishing vessels.
3. The static sails are made of cloth.
4. Horns, life preservers and railing are among the many scale touches.
5. A small lifeboat is mounted behind the cabin.
6. Anchors are pre-mounted off of the bow.
7. Coiled rope on the sail winch drums add to the model's authenticity.
8. The operational lights are controlled by their own on/off switch.
9. The electronics for radio-control operation are already installed. (Batteries shown not included.)
10. The steering rudder servo and linkages are pre-installed, along with the running lights battery box. (Batteries shown not included.)
11. A powerful 550 motor turns the efficient direct drive system.
12. The large rudder makes for easy maneuvering on the water.
13. Includes a pre-finished and stained hardwood boat stand.
Back to main Bristol Bay page
Product Reviews |
Product Brochures |
Where To Buy