TTX300 3-Channel 2.4GHz Radio
Lightweight and comfortable, the TTX300 offers easy operation and some nice extras. Its third channel can be programmed to control any auxiliary function, including the operation of scale accessories. The TR325 receiver has a built-in fail-safe function; if the signal is lost, it returns the throttle servo to center, preventing runaways and damage to people and property. Endpoint adjustments on the steering and throttle channels let you control how much each servo is allowed to move—a feature that protects gear trains and offers new drivers more control over the throttle. Variable rate steering helps, too, by allowing drivers the chance to fine-tune response to their skill or preference. Other features include: trims, an internal antenna and fast, easy push-button linking.
The Motley Crew includes:
- An aggressive catamaran design
- Assembled, fiberglass hull finished in licensed Motley Crew trim, factory-installed foam flotation and a complete complement of genuine GrimRacer hardware.
- Factory-installed brushless power system including:
- 6-pole, 35-56-1800 inrunner brushless motor with aluminum water cooling jacket and transom-mounted water pickup
- Waterproof, water-cooled and LiPo-ready 60A controller with built-in BEC, stutter bump, low-voltage and thermal cut-offs and Star® Plug battery, 4 mm bullet motor & universal radio connectors
- Tactic TTX300 3-channel radio with TR325 receiver & TSX200 steering servo
- High-efficiency 0.150" flex drive system with 3/16" prop shaft, brass stuffing tube and low-friction cable guide.
- Premium-quality GrimRacer performance hardware
- Licensed, factory-applied Motley Crew graphics package
- 42 mm 2-blade FRP prop